web-site terms & conditions:
These conditions apply to anyone using the web-site at www.swanwithtwonicks.co.uk.
- The contents of The Swan with Two Nicks web-site (www.swanwithtwonicks.co.uk) are protected by copyright - ©2013 Quay Inns Ltd or its clients. Reproduction of part or all of the web site is prohibited other than with the express permission of the company. All rights are reserved.
- We do our best to ensure that information on The Swan with Two Nicks web site is correct but we do not accept any liability whatsoever for its content or for errors or omissions. We cannot guarantee that everything on the web site is free from viruses or defects and assume no responsibility whatsoever for any damage to visitors' computers or any other equipment resulting from a visit to the site.
- Information on The Swan with Two Nicks web site is provided "as is" without any warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we and our clients exclude all warranties, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third-party rights and fitness for a particular purpose.
- In no event will we be liable to any party for any damages whether direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other for any use or inability to use The Swan with Two Nicks web site or its contents, or of any hyperlinked web site, including, without limitation, any damages for lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data, even if we are expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Information on The Swan with Two Nicks web site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. We and our clients make no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of the material, information, services, software, text, graphics or links contained herein.
- The information contained on The Swan with Two Nicks web site may be changed at any time without prior notification to you.
- All links provided from www.swanwithtwonicks.co.uk are done so in good faith, to offer an additional facility to visitors of this site. The Golden Cross Hotel is not responsible for any content held within any such websites, nor for any links contained in them. The inclusion of external links does not signify any endorsement by The Swan with Two Nicks.
The security of any personal data obtained from you in connection with any service we may provide you with is of paramount importance to us. To protect your privacy and personal information, we confirm that:
- Online Security
Personal information provided by you when making a reservation on our website is shared only with our booking (reservations) company to facilitate the process. The Swan with Two Nicks and its partners use recognized SSL (secure socket layer) technology to safeguard your information. Through encryption, the personal information you enter, including your name, address and credit-card information, is converted into code before being securely dispatched over the Internet. The Swan with Two Nicks collects no user information from the website except what is required for system administration of the web server.
- Data Protection
Information is collected lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and we will do our best to ensure that your details are accurate and up-to-date. We will use your personal information for the following reasons only in order to provide you with a quality service:
Personal information you supply us with and the information about your use of services will only be used by ourselves. Your personal information will not be disclosed to any third party.
- To confirm, update and improve customer records
- Identify and inform you of services that may be of interest
- Analyse and develop a relationship with you
You should be aware that parts of our internet presence may automatically collect information and data through the use of "cookies."
"Cookies" are small text files a web site can use to recognize repeat users, facilitate the user's ongoing access to and use of the site and allow a site to track usage behaviour and compile aggregate data that will allow content improvements and targeted advertising. Cookies are not programmes that come onto your system and damage files.
social responsibility policy:
The proprietors of The Swan with Two Nicks have created a Social Responsibility Policy whose level of success is monitored regularly.
We are committed to acting in a socially responsible manner with respect to our guests, team members and the local and wider communities and environment in which we operate.
The following areas of focus form the framework of our Social Responsibility Policy:
- Respecting our environment through responsible use of natural resources.
- The promotion of an ethical supply chain and sourcing ingredients in ways which will reduce food miles.
- Supporting the well-being of our guests and team members.
- The aim to achieve full compliance with relevant environmental, health and safety and employment legislation.
- Providing an engaging team member experience through training, communication and participation in collective contribution.
- Making a positive contribution to our local communities.
These goals are reflected in the hotel's day-to-day operations.
The Swan with Two Nicks is operated by Quay Inns Ltd.
14, Pensby Road, Heswall CH60 7RE.
Company Registration No.:
Food served: Monday - Saturday 12-9pm
A la Carte Menu
available at all times
Afternoon tea & cakes:
2.30-5.30 Monday - Friday